- Host lupus awareness walks and other events to raise funding.
- Support gatherings in every tri-county area of the United States monthly or bi-monthly.
- Lobby Legislators to fund lupus research which in turn will bring awareness
- Mentoring program for those newly diagnosed with lupus during the first year of living with lupus.*
- Maintain a website with information and support for lupus patients, there support networks and the general public to access.
- Become nationally recongized as the best lupus support organization teens, youngs adults and families affected by lupus.
- Offer college scholarship opportunties to those diagnosed with lupus attending a four year university who meet the required criteria.*
- Emergency fund account for lupus patients to assist with medical care not covered by insurance.*
*Programs to be implemented in the future. Stay with us as we grow!